Whether you’re interested in teaching your own barre class, or simply looking to further your knowledge of the barre technique, this program is for you!
Led by Core Fusion Co-Founders, Fred DeVito and Elisabeth Halfpapp, and their team of experienced teachers, discover the principles and foundation of the award-winning Core Fusion Barre class. The program includes all materials, a monthly playlist, continuing education on YogaVibes.com and first year certification. No pre-requisites required.
Learn how to:
- Format a 60-minute barre class
- Set up positions both at the barre and on the mat, build sequences and logical progression for each exercise
- Mesh movement with music using beat counting and working with rhythms
Practice your barre class by teaching in supervised individual and group settings
Additionally you will learn:
- The basic anatomy and musculature of the body
- How to give hands-on adjustments to students
- How to give injury and pregnancy modifications
- How to refine verbal cues
- The art of teaching with effective and timely cuing skills
- How to motivate a class while promoting focus, precision and strength
Want to stay up to date on our upcoming 2014 trainings?