Welcome to exhale! We are thrilled to guide you on your path to transformation.
If this is your very first encounter with us, it is helpful to know that we offer a unique balance of fitness and spa, the perfect combination for a true wellbeing experience. Our locations host a full schedule of mind body classes, featuring Core Fusion Barre, the original barre class, as well as a complete selection of yoga classes, including an absolute beginner yoga class, a unique yin yoga class, and more challenging vinyasa flow options. Our spas provide both face and body therapies including massages, acupuncture, and body scrubs as well as more unique slimming and toning therapies, nails, and waxing. All offerings are customizable and designed to get you glowing. Our goal? To help you transform and see real results as you revive and restore.
Visiting for mind body?
- If this is your first class at exhale, you are eligible to upgrade to our Week of Transformation. For little more than the price of a single class you will enjoy a week of unlimited classes, a $25 gift towards one spa therapy, 20% off any additional spa therapies booked throughout the week, and 10% off all boutique purchases. It offers an amazing way to sample our member experience. The Week of Transformation is available to purchase over the phone. You can also upgrade your first class to the full week when you check in for that class. -reserve your class ahead, either online (our recommendation!) or by calling the location you wish to visit. Many of our classes sell out. One less thing to worry about!
- We recommend arriving for class 15 minutes before the actual class start time. We deliberately schedule our classes with downtime between each, so that you can get to the studio early, settle in, and enjoy some extra stretches or quiet time. Make sure you tell your teacher that this is your first class!.
- Socks are required for all Core Fusion Barre classes. All exhale locations sell our popular grip sock, which has tread on the bottom to help with positioning at the barre. But you are welcome to use regular athletic socks as well!
- Yoga is done barefoot on a yoga mat. We always provide mats and props for all of our students. You will find these items just inside the yoga studio.
- Workout attire is recommended for both Core Fusion and yoga classes. There will be some seated positions with leg raises in Core Fusion, so some guests prefer not to wear loose shorts for these classes.
- Guests are not permitted to enter the studio more than 10 minutes after the start of class. We ask that you please respect this timing to preserve the experience of the other students in the class.
- Classes must be cancelled four hours ahead. This serves as a courtesy to our other guests, allowing them sufficient advance notice on the possibility of scheduling into a class with a wait list.
- Have fun! Class can be incredible challenging that first time. But the results? Definitely worth it!
Visiting for spa?
- Reservations are highly recommended and can be made both online and over the phone. We will do our best to accommodate walk-ins but cannot guarantee availability.
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to the start of your therapy to allow you enough time to change and enjoy a cup of tea before the start of your appointment. All exhale locations offer full changing rooms and guests are given private lockers with keys.
- Once changed you will meet your therapist in our zen lounge. This is the most peaceful of waiting areas: expect water, tea, reading materials, and soothing music. In other words, get ready to relax!
- Undergarments are optional during spa therapies. We will provide you a robe and slippers when you check in for your appointment. Please note that, for hammam therapies, a bathing suit is required.
- There are a few unique therapies for which we recommend particular attire: Thai Stretching, shiatsu, reiki, and craniosacral massage. If you are enjoying one of these unique therapies, it is best to come in comfortable clothing akin to that you would wear for a yoga class.
- Spa therapies must be cancelled four hours ahead. This is a courtesy to both other guests, who may want to book an open appointment, and to our therapists.
Did we miss anything?
Please call the front desk at the exhale location nearest you with any additional questions. We want you to feel comfortable and prepared for your first visit.
We look forward to meeting you soon!