Our co-founders, Fred DeVito and Elisabeth Halfpapp, spend a lot of time in Bridgehampton…it’s also the birthplace of Core Fusion. Here are a few of their fave summer (and off-season) hangouts – besides our Bridgehampton studio.
1. Paddle boarding with the amazing team at Paddle Diva on Three Mile Harbor. Don’t miss your chance to go out on the water with Lis on July 21!
2. Her weekly ballet class with Sara Jo at Hampton Ballet Theater.
3. Round Swamp Farm, for the best baked goods, right around the corner from exhale.
4. Wolffer Kitchen in Sag Harbor. Because, wine.
5. An evening stroll on Peter’s Pond Beach in Sagaponack.
6. Loaves and Fishes – the cutest kitchen supplies in the Hamptons.
1. The Milk Pail for fresh apples in the fall and peaches in the summer.
2. Country Garden Farmstand + Pike’s Farmstand for all the produce he doesn’t grow himself.
3. Channing Daughter’s and Wolffer’s made Fred’s list too. Again because, wine.
4. A healthy meal out at Estia’s and Yama Q.
5. Bridgehampton’s Ocean Rd. Beach for a beach walk.
6. Mecox Bay – a must-try for kayaking.