In a breakfast rut? We got you. Get up and out with a wellness retreat in a jar—these protein-packed, antioxidant-rich, and delicious chia puddings you can meal-prep in advance.
* 6 Tablespoons chia seeds
* 2 cups nondairy milk — we use unsweetened coconut, almond or cashew milk
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 Tablespoon maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice (optional)
* Sliced Almonds
* Cinnamon + Apples
* Pomegranate Seeds
* Frozen Mixed Berries (a summer staple!)
* Edible Flowers (for the most Instagram-worthy version!)
* Figs + a dash of balsamic vinegar
1. Combine chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla in a jar or Tupperware.
2. Shake well to combine.
3. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. Shake it once more, stir to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set-up” for 1+ hours.
5. Serve with toppings of your choice. Don’t be afraid to get creative!
That’s it! Enjoy your chia pudding right away or take it with you — this breakfast travels well.
Tag @exhalespa when you share your pretty chia creations on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We want to see what you’re cooking!